1. I enjoy getting tanned while studying – – and I didn’t have to leave my desk. I just have to take off my shirt, put on my sunglasses, and enjoy the 17th floor sunshine.
(I don’t think a topless picture of my is appropriate here, although I’ve already shown some in a previous post…)
2. I really look forward to finishing my exams in a couple of days. This is going to be by far my shortest exam period, lasting 3 days in total. I will finish all of my exams before my brother even starts. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO TO MY ROOMMATES??!!
3. The traffic to my blog looks like a patient in ventricular fibrillation recently:
I have some hypotheses for this erratic visitor pattern:
a) a mysterious visitor decides to visit my blog and read 60 posts every other day
b) the probability of some pre-meds looking up “med school mmi” and finding my site is about 50% per day, so on average, I get one happy pre-med on my blog every 2 days
c) I really want to make a 3rd point but I can’t.
4. The total view count to my blog is 48,301 as I type. At a rate of 140 new views a day, we will reach 50,000 in less than 2 weeks. As I did before, I put up the view counter for all to count down with me!
5. Ohhhhh get ready for a huge revamp when ZeroRatio goes SUMMER!!!