Tags and Traffic experiment – a follow up

So, the first thing I noticed after implementing the Tags and Traffic experiment is that my blog got completely screwed up. An influx of 12 spam posts occupied my entire front page and my “recent posts” sidebar.

So I cleaned up my front page and left only this post to greet my visitors who would otherwise go “wth, spam attacked on the 3rd day!?” To read my other posts, try the “categories” or “tag cloud” sections in the side bar.

Oh well, no pain, no gain. I changed “___ is interesting” to “___ is an interesting thing”, in hope that it will sound more interesting. But I didn’t make the same change to “Israel” and “Christianity”, because that would sound rude.

The time is now 5:30pm. No clicks last time I checked. Game on.

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “Tags and Traffic experiment – a follow up

  1. Pingback: The geeky blogger’s list « ZeroRatio

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s